The approximately 13-hectare Parque Zoológico de Barcelona houses about 5,500 animals, featuring over 400 species. The zoo has several components: in addition to the fauna of mammals, amphibians and reptiles, the exhibition areas also show the flora from the homes of the animals. Many activities amaze your kids. Shipping by e-mail immediately after booking.
The Barcelona Zoo
- The Barcelona Zoo is focusing its activities on three key areas: information, research and protection of endangered species.
- The zoo is home to 4,000 animals from over 400 species, including the descendants of albino gorilla Snowflake, dolphins, tropical birds, reptiles.
- Barcelona Zoo offers a variety of activities and services in order to experience a great day for the whole family: restaurants, bars, pony rides, miniature railway, electric cars, shop, picnic area.
- Dolphin Show: 11.30, 13.30 and 16.30.
- Extensive selection of flora from the home of the animals and native flora.
- 01 Jan. to 26 March: 10:00-17:00
- 27 March to 15 May: 10:00-18:00
- 16 May to 15 Sep.: 10:00-19:00
- 16 Sep. to 29 Oct.: 10:00-18:00
- 30 Oct. to 31 Dec.: 10:00-17:00
- On 25 Dec. opened until 14:00
The Barcelona Zoo is opened daily even on bank holidays.
Information of booking
Book here your ticket and get a 10% discount
- Simply enter the number of tickets you would like and click on "Add to cart".
- You get the ticket online as a voucher. Just print it and show it at the box office.
- Address of the zoo: Parc de la Ciutadella s/n. Metro: Arc de Triomf (L1), Ciutadella Vila Olímpica (L4).