Casa Milà is one of the last buildings designed by architect Antoni Gaudí, before he devoted himself fully to the construction of the Sagrada Familia. It is one of the most famous and most impressive buildings in Barcelona. An architectural masterpiece.
Your big advantage: access without queuing!
Casa Milà has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site by since 1984
Casa Mila, also called La Pedrera (Quarry House), was in the final stages of Modernism and at the height of Gaudí's career. It is the best known and most innovative of the residential buildings and art works that Antoni Gaudí built before dedicating himself exclusively to the construction of the Sagrada Familia.
Gaudí is the architectural pioneer: his unique ventilation system makes air conditioning unnecessary. The ventilation towers can be admired as works of art on the roof of the house.
- Entry without queuing
- Audio guide in several languages
- Visit to the roof
- Visit the exhibition on the Life and Work of Gaudí
- Visit the Belle Etage of Casa Milà
- Visit the courtyard
- You remain flexible: Our vouchers are valid throughout the calendar year for a single admission.
- March to October: daily 9 - 20.00
- November to February: daily 9 - 18.30
- Closed on 25 December and 9 to 15 January
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing times
- An audio guide in English and many other languages is included
- Transcript for the deaf / hard of hearing and an audio guide for the blind
- Audio guide version for children from 6 to 12 years old
Tip for Barcelona Card holders
With the Barcelona Card you get the 20% discount only at the ticket counter. Please note that there may be longer waiting times when buying tickets at the ticket counter.
Booking the admission online
- The booking is easy: just enter the number of desired admission.
- Then click on "Add to cart". After booking is complete, you get the voucher which anables you for admission by e-mail. Also you get a detailed direction.
- You can cancel a booking until 31 December if a voucher is not used.